Sunday, December 31, 2017

Prayer/Personal Education Philosophy



PRAYER


God, Father of all goodness
Lord, king of all kings
Holy Spirit, our protector and light
I glorify you in the highest

Thank you for another day. A day to teach, A day to inspire, A day to transform your children of this generation.
Thank you for giving me the knowledge that I can impart, the values that I can share and the skills that I can give.

Forgive us in our sins, sorry for those we have hurt, pardon us for our shortcomings, forgive us for ignorance, and forgive us for our sins in thoughts, in words and in actions.

May you guide us until we accomplished our mission. May you guard and enlighten me to be a good teacher, to inspire every student I will handle, to touch their hearts, and to be a blessing to my students. May you make them to be a blessing to others, a productive citizen, a steward of your creation and a teacher of your holy words.


This we ask through the sweet and loving name of Jesus, Amen.




PERSONAL EDUCATION PHILOSOPHY


Teaching is not an easy profession you need to work very hard, but when you inspire children, show them the beauty of life and taught them the lessons of life those hard work will become happiness and contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Title Page

Republic of the Philippines Bulacan State University College of Education City of Malolos, Bulacan A Portfolio Of ...