Sunday, December 31, 2017

Lesson Plan used









Writing and creating lesson plan is not easy as eating your favorite food. You need think brilliant idea that will caught the attention of the students and will remain in their mind and soul. Lesson plan will be your guide in sharing new knowledge and learning to the students that will enlightened their mind to do right things. It will be the foundation of their knowledge, skills and values that will help them to face the battle of life.

Sir. Jayson Villanueva, my cooperating teacher help me to improve my skills and knowledge in writing and creating lesson plan. He always guided me in creating one and taught me of what strategies I may use. Those are differentiated instructions, localizing ideas, art of questioning techniques, and other student-centered activities.

Creating lesson plan is not easy but if you put love on what you are doing it will be smooth and easy.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Title Page

Republic of the Philippines Bulacan State University College of Education City of Malolos, Bulacan A Portfolio Of ...