Sunday, December 31, 2017

A Professional Development Plan or Career Plan

            Planning for your future is really important for you to have better future and to have set of goals to achieve for.

            After I accomplished all the requirements in my last year as college student I will apply in different schools around Malolos. I want to be hired to a private school before or sooner after I graduated. I will stay in private school for 3-5 years but if I passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) I will apply to public schools as soon as I get my license. I would like to improve myself and to be effective teacher while staying at private school so that when I move to public I know how to handle any kind of situation. And within 3-5 years I would like to take MA in Economics Education. I want to discover more things and knowledge about social studies especially in economics. I want to be a successful citizen from being effective and productive teacher.


            Plan will just be a plan if you don’t work for it. You need to work harder to achieve your goals and to follow your plan for better and successful future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Title Page

Republic of the Philippines Bulacan State University College of Education City of Malolos, Bulacan A Portfolio Of ...