Sunday, December 31, 2017

Feedback

First Quiz
(Iba pang salik na nakaa-apekto sa Demand)





Activity
Konsepto ng Supply






Poster
Making


(Iba pang Salik na nakaaapekto sa Supply)



FEEDBACK


I handled grade 9 students for my practice teaching with the subject area of Economics. They were easy to teach even though some of them were noisy and always have other agenda. Those students were not easy to handle but I’d never give up on them just to make sure that I shared knowledge and remain in their minds.


I’m very happy and overwhelmed when my students got high score every time we had a quiz or activity though some got low score at least they tried. I am satisfied, knowing my students cooperate with me.


What makes me happier is when they appreciated my work and care to them. Their feedback says that I am a good teacher and not easily to give up even though they are naughty and noisy. It so nice to know that your students appreciated you and learn something from you. It makes my heart to be fluttered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Title Page

Republic of the Philippines Bulacan State University College of Education City of Malolos, Bulacan A Portfolio Of ...