Sunday, December 31, 2017

Observation and evaluation Forms




Observation and evaluation forms is one of the tools in grading and evaluating one’s teaching skills and strategies. You will know your strong and weaknesses that will help to improve yourself.




My cooperating teacher didn’t graded me in every class discussion but he was always there to observe me and afterwards he will discuss my strong points as well as my weaknesses. He will discuss my wrong doings and taught me the right ways.




Evaluation forms were not there to pull you down instead it will boost confidence to do better things and to make excellent job. So accept it as your motivation not distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Title Page

Republic of the Philippines Bulacan State University College of Education City of Malolos, Bulacan A Portfolio Of ...